PDF with Norwegian instructions at the bottom of the page
- Power down the system and remover the top cover. The Raid controllers can be seen in the image below:
- Remove the controller(s) as shown in the image below:
- If the BBU is at fault, follow the below instructions to remove it from the controller card:
- If installing a new BBU, mount the new Battery unit on the controller where you removed the defective BBU and reverse the steps above to restore the system to the default state.
- If installing a new controller, move the working battery unit from the old controller to the new one (if it not already included), and reverse the steps above to restore the system to the default state.
Instructions in Norwegian: